Sunday, September 26, 2010

A New Beginning

I went outside because i heard a weird bird calling and as i was looking for it, i saw a beautiful monarch butterfly that had just left its cocoon. it was so cool. i grabbed my camera and i am hoping that i got some great shots of it.

i think the camera is teaching me patience. in this day and age, everyone seems to have digital cameras. well, i don't, and i have to wait to see the pictures. i guess it would be cheaper to have a digital camera since i wouldn't have to buy film and pay for it to be developed. oh well, i am happy for now! patience is a great virtue to have and i could use a lot more of it in my life.

I wanted to see the monarch fly away, but i missed it. i can't find it anywhere, so hopefully it's on its way to Mexico! Safe trip beautiful creature!

No comments:

Post a Comment