Sunday, September 19, 2010

Well, hello everyone out there in the blog world! I came up with the idea of creating my own blog so I can share my ideas and experiences with anyone who cares to read. I feel like I have a lot of things to say these days and I want to pass on what I have learned to people.

A bit about me- I am 33 years old, married with 2 stepsons and live in Western Massachusetts, USA. I grew up in Vermont and moved here 10 years ago. I work in a medical office and do the patient billing. I have been there for 8 years and have the best boss and co-workers ever. I am so lucky to be there.

Recently I went through a rough patch in life and now that I am moving past it I have been learning to enjoy every minute of the day. I never thought I would feel this great, but I do!!! So I just want to share what I am doing now- hiking, cooking, meeting people, etc. I love to cook, so I will be posting recipes and tips on saving money.

Well, that's all for now! I hope this is as great as I think it's going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment