Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I want a dog

Ok, so here's the thing: I really want  a dog. I love dogs, always have, but I have 3 cats and i have always been nervous to upset their lives. I definitely do not want to create a problem, but i feel like we could give a dog a great home and lots of love. There are so many out there that need a home and i just want to hurry up and find the perfect addition to the family.

We are going on vacation in April and i will need to find petcare for my 3 cats, bearded dragon and the new dog. This makes me very nervous. Plus it could get quite expensive!!

I guess the logical thing to do is to wait. But all these nice people keep finding dogs for me to take and my heart is breaking. I know if i go to visit Dakin Shelter i will be in trouble and probably come home with a dog.

Oh, what to do????

No comments:

Post a Comment