Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fantastic weekend!

I really need to invest in a new laptop. This one is terrible. Everytime I think to post something, i dread using this old, slow thing!

I had a fantastic weekend! Saturday I went shopping for some pants for hiking and i ended up getting some, plus new socks, a few shirts, and a puffy vest. The vest is reversible!! So cute.
Saturday night, Ron and I went bowling on base with a bunch of his friends. I always have a blast when i bowl, but i had even more fun that night than usual, not sure why!

Then on Sunday, i had an epic hike with 3 great girls i just met that same day! I mean, we planned it earlier in the week by email, but i had never met them. We hiked the "Seven Sisters", which is the stretch of the Holyoke Mountain Range between Bare Mountain and Mt. Holyoke aka Skinner. It is 6 miles. We were of varying degrees of hiking experience, but we made it work. It was so great meeting some new friends and we are planning more outings.

What a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment