Monday, February 14, 2011

Food

I have been trying to save money every week on food. I've been keeping track of what i spend and where, and going to different stores for the best deals. I make a menu every week and stick to it for the most part. I do it on Saturday and then do my shopping. It's fun to make a menu according to what ingredients i already have and from the sales at Big Y. It seems like Stop and Shop is alot more expensive so i stay away from there usually. I go to Atkins for produce. It's cheap and looks SO much better than the regular grocery store. Then I head to BJ's. A gallon of milk is 2.22 there! At big y there is usually a gallon on sale but it is never less than 2.50. If i need a few other things there, it is worth the trip.

Menu for the week of 2/13/11

Sunday- Stuffed Cabbages and rolls
Monday- Leftovers
Tuesday- Cheese Stuffed Shells
Wednesday- Egg salad sandwiches
Thursday-Leftover stuffed shells
Friday- Tuna Melts

No comments:

Post a Comment